Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Friday, January 16, 2015

Look to Jesus



These little stained glass ornaments hang over my kitchen sink, attached to the window by a suction cup.  Every once in a while they will come crashing down into the sink.  I'd just gone to bed in a different room because my husband was feeling sick.  When I heard a noise down the hall, I figured he'd gotten up.  It was only in the morning after I'd woken up feeling sick myself that I discovered the ornaments had fallen into the sink.  I think the angels that God sends to watch over me brushed against these so I'd find them in the morning to remind me that with God all things are possible!  As I picked up the different pieces the last one was the Joy reminder.  I don't know if this reminder made the difference, but I felt good enough after a couple hours to go do the errands I'd planned for the morning.  When I look to Jesus for my needs, I am never disappointed.