Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Friday, February 27, 2015

Give Your Tithe

Proverbs 3:9-10


I feel very blessed to live in a lovely home in a beautiful setting.  I never dreamed I'd have such a place and would have been very content to stay in our small townhouse.  Because of feeling blessed I have always opened my home to church gatherings over the years and to guests, encouraging them to stay as long as they liked, making every effort to help them feel comfortable and well-fed.  I do not believe Christians are bound to the law of tithing.  Instead I believe that everything belongs to God, and my desire to be a good steward and share all that He has given me is the work of the Spirit in me.