Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Saturday, February 21, 2015

Haste Makes Waste




There are many ways in which hastes makes waste.  In our fast-paced society taking time to read to a child may seem like a waste.  After all, there's always the TV and other electronic devices we can put the child in front of to entertain them while we busy ourselves with "more important" things.  But are they more important?  Now that my children are grown I can see too easily now the time I wasted doing other things rather than spending direct time with my children.  I was always around, but was I really present?  Placing a child on your lap and reading to them will reap lasting rewards for both you and the child.