Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Tuesday, February 10, 2015

In Jesus' Name

Colossians 3:17


Someone gave me this little sign years ago.  Can you read what it says?  If you can't, it's because you've focused your eyes on the white area rather than the black.  Now try it. . . . I know what it says and it's still hard to keep my eyes focused where they should be in order to read it.  I think this is a good example of today's scripture.  If I don't do and say what I do and say as a representative of Christ, others can't see Him.  I must keep my focus on Him and do all things as unto Him.  Then others will be able to see Him working in and through me.