Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Monday, February 23, 2015

Love Your Neighbor

Romans 13:9-10


Our house sits on 2½  acres of land now so we can just barely see our neighbors and then only in the winter when the bushes in our woods die back.  But years ago we lived in a townhouse community that shared a common parking lot.  I learned an important lesson about loving your neighbor from that experience.  I noticed that when the neighbors who were my friends left their garbage cans out on the curb longer than a day it did not bother me.  The people I did not know, however, their cans annoyed me!  Loving one's neighbor covers a multitude of sins and makes for a much more congenial living arrangement.