Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Business Before Pleasure



If you asked anyone what a Terrier's business was they'd say to chase vermin.  My West Highland White Terrier carries out his duty quite well.  If there is a squirrel in the vicinity he'd follow it up a tree if he could climb!  They will follow small animals into their holes without a second thought and were actually bred to strengthen their tails so they could be pulled out of the holes by their tails if they became stuck.  God made humans to follow Him.  Scripture tells me to be about my business of following God and serving Him.  Just like my Westie I will be very happy in doing what I was made for.