Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Confess Your Sins



That is poison ivy growing up this tree.  It looks harmless but can be deadly to anyone with a sensitivity to its oils because it can cause your airways to well up so badly that you can't breathe. Sin can seem harmless to some.  They have the mindset that what they are doing isn't harming anyone, forgetting that they are harming themselves.  They do not realize that their sin does harm others because no one can say they have no effect on another.  We are all interconnected as part of the human race.  But even more importantly, my sin harms my relationship with God.  This is why I need to confess it so I can be cleansed and my fellowship with God restored.  If I do this daily, I will catch it before it overtakes me like the poison ivy overtook the tree.