Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Thursday, March 5, 2015

Share With Others



Over the years I've collected all of children's book author/illustrator, Tasha Tudor's, books and videos and books about her.  After she passed away in 2008 her family suggested that the Tasha Tudor Museum establish Museum Society chapters.  Last year I volunteered to start one in my state as a way to share all that I have and know about Tasha Tudor.  So I opened my home, made one of Tasha's cake recipes, and served her special blend of tea to the five ladies who saw the announcement.  We have grown to 10 and meet monthly to do crafts or other activities that Tasha was well-known for.  Sharing what I have has brought me new friends and wonderful experiences.