Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Thursday, March 12, 2015

True Love Waits



Cardinals mate for life.  This male cardinal is nearby.  He is waiting to attend to the female on the nest, bringing her food and feeding it to her, ready to protect her from predators.  He kept a close eye on me the whole time I was photographing the nest.  Not all of the animal kingdom works this way, but God did design humans to be monogamous.  He knew the emotional and physical consequences of "mating" outside of marriage and gave us guidelines (marriage) and warnings (consequences) to ensure we'd follow His plan for us.  Since God created us He knows what's best for us.  If I read His word in a prayerful manner and follow it, then I know things will go as planned for me.