Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Saturday, June 13, 2015

God's Grace Suffices



Over the years we've opened our home to our church family, friends, and family.  I never dreamed I'd have a house large enough to accommodate a large number of people nor that I'd have the ability to prepare meals for them.  But over the years I hosted baby showers, dinners, potlucks, and Bible studies for my church; parties for my children's school activities;  wedding rehearsal parties and homecoming parties; and numerous other gatherings.  I've greatly enjoyed making my home a comfortable and welcoming place for my guests.  But I could not have done it without all the God has provided.