Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Saturday, June 27, 2015

Jesus Will Return



In John 14:1 when Jesus says he goes to prepare for me and will return to take me there when the time comes I am reminded of my own preparations for having children.  First, I spent years working and saving so we'd have a downpayment to buy a townhouse with a small backyard.  We were able to do this by living on Ken's income and saving mine.  This also would enable me to stay home full-time with my children since we were not dependent on my income.  I was preparing not only the house but the home I longed to give my children.  Second, when the time finally came I prepared the bedroom for our baby and made the rest of the house safe for a toddler.  Eventually we moved to a larger home and yard as we planned for more children and the more laid-back community we desired for them.  I can't begin to imagine what Jesus is preparing for my homecoming!