Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Sunday, July 19, 2015

Children Are Gifts

Psalm 127:3
Psalm 128:1, 3, 6
James 1:17


Years ago I framed the Psalm 127 verse and my favorite photo of my boys along with this quote by  Margaret Woods in 1777:


I've hung this by my bed so I can see it every evening before I go to sleep and every morning when I get up to remind me that my children were only loaned to me for a time.  I think grandchildren must be God's way of compensating us for letting our children grow up to be independent beings so they can marry and start their own families!  Hopefully, they will serve the Lord and reap the same blessings I have.