Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Tuesday, September 8, 2015

LOVE - Day 3


Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?   And he said to him You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. 
-Matthew 22:36-37


                   

I chose this song because it holds special meaning for me.  As I was watching the video I thought about how powerful rushing water can be--just like the living water, Jesus Christ, is in us.  And then I saw the salmon fighting their way up stream.....a picture of how I feel sometimes.  But it's also a picture of God's strength in us to navigate life's challenges.  He's given me all that I need.  I just need to call on Him with my whole being.