Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Monday, November 2, 2015

KINDNESS - Day 2


How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings. 
Psalm 36:7


                


SHADOW OF YOUR WINGS

Take me away from this world and into your presence,
it is where I feel at home, it is where I belong.
It is where I've belonged all along.

Hide me in the shadow of Your wings
guide me in the light of Your path,
it is there that Your joy and peace resides in me
and keeps me forever free!

Take me away Lord and hide me in Your wings.
Shine Your love into my heart and
Your praises I will sing.

Take me away O Lord I pray.
Hide me in the shadow of Your
presence every day!

-Sandra Lott