Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Friday, June 24, 2016

St. Francis of Assisi - June 24

St. Francis Meditates on the Our Father

"'Thy kingdom come,' that you may reign in us by grace and make us come to your kingdom, where there is clear vision of you, and perfect love of you, and the company and enjoyment of you. . . ."  --St. Francis

I feel that too many Christians do not realize that the kingdom of God has already come for them.  It is clearly stated in scripture that the kingdom of God is within once you receive the Holy Spirit.  So why don't we live as though it were true?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cathy,
    This is the last thing I read each evening. And while I don't feel the need to comment on it......I do want you to know how much I appreciate this. In the morning I have a daily word....so I guess this is my night time word!
    You are appreciated!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete