Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Monday, October 17, 2016

St. Francis of Assisi - October 17

A Brief Will and Testament

"St. Francis said, 'Because I haven't much strength to talk, tormented as I am with the pain of my illness , I shall make three brief statements of my will concerning the brothers.  In memory of the blessing and testament I leave them, they should always love and respect one another; they should always love and be faithful to our lady Holy Poverty; and they should always be loyal subjects of the prelates and priests of Holy Mother Church.'"  --Legend of Perugia, 62

Have you ever thought of what you'd say to your loved ones if you knew you were about to die?  I would first make sure they'd given their heart to God, then I'd ask them to love and care for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment