Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Monday, April 24, 2017

God's Guidance


"By day the LORD went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night. "  -Exodus 13:21


This cloud formation reminds me of the pillar of cloud that led the Israelites out of captivity.  God continues to guide us out of our self-made captivity.  We need only look for the "signs" He provides along the way.

I am grateful that God is there to lead me in the day and in the night, and that I will know the way if I'm paying attention to the signs He provides.

1 comment:

  1. OH yes.. I love this.. love that beautiful pillar cloud formation .. going to be looking for that.. thank you for reassurance God is guiding me out and up .. amen Love , Merri

    ReplyDelete