Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Sunday, May 21, 2017

Miracles in the Morning


"Make a joyful noise to God, all the earth; sing the glory of his name; give to him glorious praise."  -Psalm 66:1-2




I think God created birds just for their early morning song.  Whenever I hear our Cardinals singing I am called to praise God along with them.  This morning I noticed the words on the cover of a notebook I keep on my nightstand:  Miracles happen every single day.  Yes, they do.  I just need to look--and listen--for them.

I am grateful that each new day brings more miracles.

4 comments:

  1. I too am thankful. GOD has answered many of my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just getting up in the morning is a total miracle.. not to say everything that follows... good reminder and LOVE the Cardinals singing... such a miracle for sure.. they are so lovely . Thank you, Merri

    ReplyDelete