Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Monday, June 26, 2017

Awesome Creation


"Then God looked over all he had made, and he saw that it was good!"  -Genesis 1:31


The Blue Ridge Mountains are aptly named, as you can see.  I never cease to be in awe when I'm in the mountains.  When I was 17 I was able to visit the Rocky Mountains near Boulder, Colorado and have been in love with mountains ever since.  We live on a 1000-foot mountain--technically just a foothill of the Blue Ridge, but part of one of the oldest mountain ranges in the world.  I love the glimpse of the valley through the trees when we leave our neighborhood and as we drive down our "foothill" into town.   Can you imagine God's view of His creation!

I am grateful to live near the mountains because they remind me not to take God's awesome creation for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment