Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Sunday, June 18, 2017

Trapped!


"The wise men will be put to shame; they'll be dismayed and trapped.  Since they have rejected the word of the LORD, what kind of wisdom do they have?"  -Jeremiah 8:9



I found this mouse trapped inside my weeding bucket this morning.  The bucket is 15 inches high so I'm wondering how the mouse came to be there.  Jeremiah talks about those who think they are wise.  They are trapped because they have rejected the word of the LORD.

It's a good thing I came along and helped the mouse get out. . . .


We, too, will find ourselves trapped like the mouse if we reject God's word.   Christ is our rescuer.  By humbling ourselves and not relying on self-righteousness, we too can be saved.

I am grateful that I have been rescued.

1 comment:

  1. That is just a wonderful lesson there! MANY THANKS.. love the picture of the rescued mouse. I am grateful, I am rescued. Amen

    ReplyDelete