Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Knowing Ourselves


"The Lord turned and looked at Peter.  Then Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said to him, 'Before the cock crows today, you will deny me three times.'  And he went out and wept bitterly." -Luke 22:61-62


The Lord knows us better than we know ourselves.  Sometimes there is a disconnect between who I think I am and who I really am because who I think I am is who I want to be and not who I really am,    It's only in trusting God through His Holy Spirit in us that we are able to come to God as we really are so that He can make us into who he created us to be.

I am grateful that Jesus makes me righteous so that God's Spirit can live in me, perfecting me to be and do His Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment