Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Monday, July 3, 2017

Passing Through


"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.  When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."  -Isaiah 43:2


Lilias Trotter wrote in her journal:  "The word God has given is 'passing through.'  Passing 'through' the broken-up gate (Micah).  Passing 'through' the stoning crowd (Luke).  Passing 'through' the wall of waves (Hebrews 11).  'By faith they passed through'--not on one side, avoiding the place of difficulty, but through."

I am grateful that God guides me safely through times of trouble when I place my trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment