Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Monday, August 21, 2017

Walk in God's Strength


"Lord, may all who love you be like the sun when it rises in its strength."  -Judges 5:31


Despite the cloud cover the sun is able to shine forth.  We, too, shall prevail and overcome--we who trust in God's love.

I am grateful for the rising and setting of the sun because it marks the coming and going of the days of my life reminding me that I have another opportunity to walk in the strength of God's love.

2 comments:

  1. I love the thought of the eternality of the SUN rising all the time forever and ever and that is how God works... in eternal thoughts of all of his children ... never ending LOVE in the rising of the sun.. such a gorgeous photo too.. to remind me of the strength of the ALLNESS of GOD... and we , his perfect children in the LIGHT... glorious .. thank you! Merri

    ReplyDelete