Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Monday, October 16, 2017

Quiet Haven


"The heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment, and those who live on it will die like gnats; but my salvation will be forever."  -Isaiah 51:6


This photo was taken in Lancaster, PA farm country.  The fact that this cemetery came right up to the road and that the  name of the motel was "Quiet Haven" caught my attention because of the incongruency of it.  But upon further reflection I noticed that Quiet Haven still had room for travelers.  It's a good reminder that God has a vacancy for those who have not yet found him--a place with Him where you can find eternal rest.  But the day will come when that sign will read "No Vacancy."  If you haven't already made your reservation do it NOW before it's too late!

I am grateful that eternal peace can be found in God.

2 comments:

  1. I just love the photo and yes, for me when I drop " self" and think spiritually of God and His spiritual creation ,I am in the armor He sets up for me.. not self righteousness but the good, pure and selfless righteousness of knowing He is my way shower in all . even though I cannot see him in a person he is in every thing in the universe in divine Principle and order.. like a hia plant he keeps unfolding his all good. Merri

    ReplyDelete