Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Saturday, October 21, 2017

Safe Place


"The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."  -Proverbs 18:10


In today's Our Daily Bread Elisa Morgan writes about God being our Safe Place:  "Wherever we seek safety, it is God's presence with us in that place that provides the strength and protection we really need."  With all the hurricanes and fires of late more and more people have had to seek safety at designated shelters.  For those who were caught unaware in the recent California wildfires some had to submerge themselves in their swimming pools to escape the flames.

My home is my "safe place" from the cares of the world, but I know that my only true safe place is in Christ.

I am grateful that God keeps me safe in His care.

No comments:

Post a Comment