Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Wake Up!


"Wake up!  Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God." -Revelation 3:2


My dog sleeps a lot, especially now that he is getting on in years.  The Holy Spirit warns the church in Sardis that despite their reputation of being alive they are not!  He says, "...if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you."(v. 3)  Let us not be guilty of sleeping when we should be awake and doing the work of the Lord.  Old age is no excuse.

I am grateful that even as I grow older I am finding ways to serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment