Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Thursday, June 18, 2015

Judge No One



Our town dates back to the 1700's.  There are still a lot of brick sidewalks in the downtown area.  Some have been redone over the years, but because of the mature trees many have been pushed up by the expanding roots.  I love the look of a brick walkway, but I must always be careful to watch where I'm placing my foot so that I don't stumble.  Judging others is a stumbling block because it separates us from others.  Any message I have about the love of God will be rejected because it is counter to my actions toward that person.  Love forgives.  Love does not judge.