Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Commit Your Way



I keep coming back to my children for my examples because being a mother, I felt, was a calling from God.  This little guy in the middle was breach and therefore was delivered by c-section.  I was perfectly willing to birth him naturally, but I found out during my labor that the hospital had a rule about breech births so I did not have to make the choice.  I am glad because it turned out that the cord was wrapped around his neck twice.  I had committed my God-given longing for children years before my first son was born.  I truly do believe if you commit your work to the Lord that He shall be right there guiding you along the way to its completion.