Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pray Without Ceasing



We are to "pray at all times in the Spirit....to that end keep alert."  One of the things I love about Westies are their ears and tail!  They are so expressive.  Their tails and ears stand at attention when they are focusing on something.  We are to keep alert--at attention--for ways we can be praying for "all the saints."  God is all powerful and does not need our prayers--but we do.  I need to be praying in order to stay alert and watchful for ways in which to be useful, but also so that I don't fall into a complacency that leads me away from God's best for me.