Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Thursday, March 19, 2015

Do Not Worry




When I started this Blog at the beginning of the year I committed to using one of my own photographs to illustrate each day's message.  There have been some days that I have no clue what to use.  I'll look through my entire photo library sometimes before I come across a photo that gives me an idea as to what I should write about.  There have been a few days that I must admit I began to worry that I would not find the right photo.  It was then I'd commit this project once again to God and always a photo has popped up as I continued to scroll through my photos.  Now when I can't SEEM to find a photo, I'll chuckle at myself and say, "Lord, I see You're reminding once again to trust You."