Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I Love You



In June of 2001 I went to New York City's Central Park for the first time.  I came upon this memorial to John Lennon's song, "Imagine."  He was quoted as saying that this song is a prayer for Christian denominations to stop infighting and all just live as one.  This was Jesus' prayer, too.  He said, "Love one another as I have loved you," and prayed that all believers "may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me." (John 17:21)  It is very hard to imagine that all believers will come together as one, but if Jesus asked God to make it so, then I know that it will one day be so.