Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Friday, September 15, 2017

Open Door


"Jesus said, 'Listen!  I am standing at the door, knocking; if you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to you and eat with you, and you with me.'" -Revelation 3:20


When I went looking in my Photo Library for a picture to illustrate today's verse I was pleased to find this one!  The fenced path leading up to the open walk to the red door that stands open to all who wish to enter was perfect.  Jesus not only stands at the door of our heart knocking He is the door.  The fenced path is the narrow way that leads to Him.  But then we are given the choice to leave the path because He created us with free will and never imposes Himself upon us.  But once we enter in and allow Him to come in, He will fellowship with us and we with Him.

I am grateful that God's door is open to me through Jesus Christ.

2 comments: