Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Thursday, July 30, 2015

Dress For Success



There's nothing wrong with looking your best--that's why I use mascara whenever there's a possibility that my photograph will be taken!  Otherwise I don't bother now.  There was a time when I was younger, however, I wouldn't go out of the house without it.  That's because I read too many women's magazines.  If women would band together on this--the whole hair, make-up, nails, clothing thing--it'd be so much easier.  We'd save so much money and time to do more important things--like beautify our inner appearance.  But it's not just women, as the Psalms passage indicates, that need to be as concerned about their inward appearance as they are about their outer appearance.  All of us, men and women, should be our best in our hearts--then our outer appearance will reflect our beauty more than any artificial means could ever convey.