Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Thursday, February 26, 2015

Walk By Faith

Colossians 2:6-7


Faith is the heart and soul of my relationship with God.  It is like the wind that catches in the canvases of a sailboat.  Without it I can't please God and He can't reward me.  There were eight of us who wanted to go out into the Chesapeake Bay that day, but one sailboat could not accommodate that many people so we had to split up.  At first I was disappointed that I'd not be on board with my family.  But when the younger generation climbed aboard one boat and the older on the other I soon realized I was able to get some wonderful photos and video of the younger generation enjoying their ride.  God showed me that even though I couldn't see the benefit of being split up, He did.