Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hard Work Pays



This drawing looks very simple, but it was hard work for me.  You can see the smudges from all the erasing I had to do to get it even to this point.  I had a sketch to follow and I still couldn't seem to get the proportions right.  I wanted to give up several times and the only reason I didn't was because I needed to complete it so I'd have something to write about today and a photo to go along with it.  For me, this is a huge pay off.  But now, I need to go back to my drawing desk and keep at it until it gets easier and easier to do.  Only then will I be able to improve in my ability to draw.  For me working hard = perseverance, and perseverance will be rewarded.