Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Praise the Lord

2 Corinthians 1:3


I had a difficult time deciding which photo would best express the awe I feel when I'm in God's "mighty expanse" as Psalm 150:1 declares.   My first thought was it is in the mountains that I feel it, but then I saw a photo in my photo library of a tranquil lake.  I even thought of posting photos of animals or flowers because all these things are such miracles to me.  Then I thought of my granddaughter!  I finally came across this sunrise off the coast of Martha's Vineyard.  The expansive ocean with its powerful waves and gentle ripples has always held me in rapture.  There were clouds lining the horizon that next-to-the-last morning we were to be there, so we did not see the actual sun until later.  Its glow, however, filled the sky above the cloud line.  Then I looked up and saw the moon.  At that moment I felt the awesomeness of the universe--the God created universe--and praised Him in my heart and soul.