Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Abide In Christ



Too often a believer begins with Christ but soon finds him/herself feeling separated from Him.  It's like when I prune away the dead branches from  these vines growing up my drain spout and discover I've inadvertently cut off one that still had some life in it.  In order for that branch to continue being a part of the plant it must remain attached!  In the same way I must be careful about what I cut myself off from.  Has my life become so cluttered with good things that in my attempt to clear some of it away I choose the wrong thing to prune away and cut myself off from my source--God?  I must be extra careful to follow the branch back to the plant to make sure I'm clearing away only the dead branches.