Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Saturday, May 30, 2015

Call To God



I am "connected," as they say.  I've have a computer with Internet service for years, but it was only last month that I got my first "smart" phone.  I had a cell phone, but it was the kind that in order to text you had to push the phone key 3 times to get the "c".  When our son was in the hospital texting was the easiest way to communicate with him so my husband decided it was time to bring our communication devices into the 21st century.  Calling on God has always been the latest technology!  He is a mere thought away--faster than light or sound--because He resides in us.  Sometimes you don't even have to formulate a thought in order to communicate with Him because the Holy Spirit intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.