Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Friday, May 8, 2015

All For One



When I hear the phrase "All for one" I immediately think of Alexandre Dumas's Three Musketeers:  All for one, One for All.  I have my own three little musketeers.  Yes, they had their squabbles growing up, but they always remained loyal to one another.  Now that they're grown and live a short distance from one another they will get together without Mom and Dad.  That blesses my heart because we won't always be here.  Knowing they have each other satisfies something deep inside me.  God provides others for us to be there for us in our time of need and to enjoy the many pleasures in life together.  But it is the Holy Trinity who is our All.  In Him we are truly One.