Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Thursday, October 26, 2017

Hiding Place


"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance."  -Psalm 32:7


My cat has several hiding places.  Because she can sneak past us undetected we always make sure she is not locked in some storage area before we leave the house.  If we don't see her, we have to go in search of her.  Sometimes she is just under an afghan, but other times she's under a bed or some other well-hidden place.

When we hide ourselves in God we can be sure that the world's trouble cannot find us.  Yes, we may experience the effects of trouble in the world, but God promises to protect the souls of all those who put their trust in Him.  We will have a peace that those who are without God can never have--nor will they have His help to overcome troubles.

I am grateful that I can hide in God's loving arms knowing that I will be well protected.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo of Poetry hiding. Yes, I want that hiding place today with my Father in his arms... protected, and safe and thereby others I think about are protected as well..... in his loving arms, with his mercy and grace. Love to you , Merri

    ReplyDelete