Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Saturday, January 7, 2017

Standing Out


"As all of us reflect the glory of the Lord with unveiled faces, we are becoming more like him with ever-increasing glory by the Lord's Spirit." -2 Corinthians 3:18




Cardinals are always beautiful but against the backdrop of white snow they become more than beautiful--they are striking.  I looked up the word striking:  "attracting attention by reason of being unusual."  In other words, they stand out.  It made me wonder if I stand out in the right way?  People can stand out because of the way they look--good or bad.  Our behavior, what we have to say, all kinds of ways make people stand out from others--for good or bad.

I am grateful for the reminder that I need only stand out for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment