Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Friday, January 6, 2017

Sharing


"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms."  -1 Peter 4:10




I have a bird feeder in the window by my desk overlooking our deck.  There is a small table and chairs under it.  It makes it very convenient for the squirrels to dine.  No matter where I put this bird feeder the squirrels are able to get to it, so I just gave up and try to give the birds time at the feeder by shooing away the squirrels every once in a while.  This photo is one such time.  I had my camera in hand this morning as I opened the door to capture his escape in mid-air.

I am grateful for all the animals with whom I share our little piece of heaven on earth.  God is constantly reminding me how He provides for me just as He provides for all his other creatures.  Sharing His abundance draws me closer to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment