Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Wednesday, April 12, 2017

FOJC - Friend of Jesus Christ


"I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business.  Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."  -John 15:15




I've had many friends over the years.  These guys were the friends I'd hang out with at the local drug store soda fountain after school when I was a teenager... until my family moved to another state.   Over the years moves, leaving the groups I was affiliated with, or even death have caused me to lose many of my friends.  One of my favorite hymns is 🎵What a Friend We Have in Jesus🎵 because it reminds me that Jesus is my forever friend.  He will never leave me.  He is faithful and always has the right word to minister to me.  

Jesus told His disciples that He considered them friends and not servants.  It is a privilege to be a friend of Jesus!  Are you a FOJC?

I am grateful for the everlasting friendship I have with Jesus.

2 comments: