Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Saturday, April 8, 2017

Part of the Flock


"God...has been my shepherd all my life to this day."  -Genesis 48:15


I like creating scenes like the one above.  I found the print in a yard sale for $1 and added artificial grass and handcrafted sheep.  By photographing it I can block out the frame to make it look like a scene in which sheep are grazing in the English countryside.

In the same way we should create a "scene" in our thoughts of God as our shepherd.  These sheep would soon be lost if they did not have a shepherd to guide them and bring them into the fold at night.  As we envision God as our shepherd we will allow Him to lead us beside still waters and refresh us with His Living Water.

I am grateful that I belong to a flock of believers as one of God's lambs.

2 comments: