Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Friday, April 28, 2017

God's Glory


"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.  Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge."  
-Psalm 19:1-2


I love photography because it can capture in an instant a scene that might otherwise go by so quickly it is forever lost to you.  This one was taken through the car window as we drove over a bridge crossing the Rappahannock River.  Now that I can sit and gaze at it I can take in the rich colors and the the layers of cloud cover that give it texture.  I am in agreement with the Psalmist:   The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands! 

I am grateful for moments in nature like this that express the glory of God I feel in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. I too love the sunrise & sunset's glorious colors. So many other perfect examples of GOD's work. Waterfalls, mountains, the moon, etc. Thank you GOD for your beauty surrounding us.

    ReplyDelete