Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Sunday, August 27, 2017

Lost and Found


"For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost." -Luke 19:10


When I was not yet three I took my red wagon and my dog, Tuffy,  and set off on an adventure.  My mother was frantic when she discovered I was missing.  We were eventually found a few blocks from home, cheerily walking down the sidewalk.  If Tuffy was anything like the dog I have now, I was well looked after and may be why I felt confidant to set off on my journey.

God sent His son, Jesus to "seek and to save the lost."  I am so very fortunate that He did because I was "found" again when I was eight when I asked to be saved and baptized.  God has His eye on each of us as we try to hide from His Truth--ready and able to save us when we are ready.

I am grateful I quit hiding and let God find me at a young age.  It has made all the difference in the wonderful life I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment