Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Thursday, April 23, 2015

Search The Scriptures



You wouldn't start a new job without reading the "manual" on what your duties were or not read the instructions for a complicated piece of machinery before attempting to operate it, so why do we so often neglect reading the Bible for our instructions?  As a new mother I read lots of books on how to take care of a child because motherhood was all new to me.  God made me and knows what I need to "operate" properly.  Reading scripture and being "careful to do according to all that is written in it" will help lead me in righteousness so that I "shall have good success."