Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Sunday, April 19, 2015

Serve The Lord



When I'm in the garden working it's very easy for me to "work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."  When I am close to nature--close to God's creation--I can't help but remember that the work I am doing to care for the garden is for Him. But it's easy for me to forget that all my other work is also for Him, whether it's keeping house, offering hospitality to guests, or doing something for someone else, I can lose sight of who I'm doing it for.  I tend to notice it when I don't feel properly appreciated by the one I am serving.  This is when I realize I wasn't doing it for the Lord!