Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Show And Tell



As a child I remember looking forward to Show and Tell day.  I was a shy child, but I don't remember ever being hesitant to show and tell the class about the object I'd brought.  I think my enthusiasm over sharing something that was special to me overrode my fear of being the center of attention.  When sharing how God is working in my life I don't have to worry about that.  He is the center of attention, and I am eager to show and tell what He means to me.  Since I can only chose one picture to illustrate what God has done for me, I decided to share the plaque an aunt gave me when I was a child.  I did not have an idyllic childhood, but I came to know the Lord when I was just 8.  I felt His presence in very real ways and this plaque was a perfect picture of how God was looking after me and my little brother.....and still does.