Welcome Message (click on)

2015 - "Three Little Words" by Terry Ferguson
The Fruit of the Spirit

2016 - "Through the Year with Francis of Assisi"
by Murray Bodo

2017 - Thanks-Living



Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Jesus Loves You


"Father, I desire that they also, whom thou hast given me, may be with me where I am, to behold my glory which those hast given me in thy love for me before the foundation of the world."  -John 17:24

In today's Our Daily Bread Alyson Kieda writes that when her sister Maysel was little she would sing the "Jesus Loves Me" song this way:  "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells Maysel" instead of "...for the Bible tells me so."  They sounded similar so she probably thought the song said "Maysel."  This reminded me of the Bible verse I chose today.  Years ago I'd circled the word "they" and wrote in "Cathy" in Jesus' prayer to His Father.  Personalizing the God's Word is what our faith is all about--taking Him at His Word and living it.

I am grateful that God loves me--Cathy!

2 comments: